Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can be made up to 3 months in advance (subject to availability)
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled booking for an introduction and safety briefing.
- Lead guest will be required to sign a liability form prior to commencement of booking.
- Patrons’ image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials. By visiting Clubhouse SG, patrons authorise the use of their image for these purposes.
- Please be considerate to the next client booking.
Health and Safety
- All patrons must adhere to prevailing Health and Safety guidelines (if any) implemented by the Ministry of Health at all times.
- Only 1 golfer is permitted to be in the hitting area during play. All other patrons are to be behind the demarcated line for safety reasons.
Exclusions of Liability
- Clubhouse SG shall not be liable for any personal damages, damages to property, loss of life or personal injury to any person, regardless of cause.
- Clubhouse SG bears no responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property that has been brought into or stored in our premises.
- The above exclusion of liability does not apply to liability that cannot, by law, be contracted out.
Supervision of Minors
- Patrons visiting ClubhouseSG are required to supervise minors under their care at all times and are solely responsible for their behaviour and well being.
Outside Food and Beverage
- Not permitted
Damages to Equipment
- A Club Breakage Fee of S$200 per club will be chargeable immediately to the Booker should any damage to clubs be found after completion of your booking at Clubhouse SG.
- Damage to any simulator parts or equipment will be subject to a minimum replacement fee of S$150, payable immediately by the Booker upon completion of your booking at Clubhouse SG.
Right of Entry Refusal
- Clubhouse SG reserves the right to refuse entry or to remove any patrons found to be flouting safety protocols, behaving in an unsafe or offensive manner, or causing disturbance to other patrons or staff at any time.
- Clubhouse SG reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests for vandalism, stealing or failure to comply with any condition of entry.
- ClubhouseSG operates a zero tolerance approach to any form of abuse to our staff.
CLUBHOUSE SG REFUND POLICY (BOOKINGS & CANCELLATIONS)
As of November 1st 2022
- Cancellation or amendment of booking at least 48 hours before scheduled booking time will not incur a penalty fee.
- Only 1 reschedule (made at least 48 hours in advance) will be permitted per booking made. Subsequent rescheduling may result in a forfeit of payment.